Thursday, February 19, 2009

Optimistic

I have decided that I am going to be more optimistic and look at the bright side of things. Here are a few great things that have happened to me this week.
1. I was able to go home and enjoy a relaxing vacation in Southern California.
2. I saw my adorable friend Sister Brianna Hobbins at work this week. It was so nice we got to talk about life and how the MTC has been so far. She is the most adorable girl ever.
3. I brought more clothes from home so my wardrobe automatically expanded without having to spend any money.
4. I have plans and have hung out with some friends that I have not seen in a while.
5. I went to the temple this week!
All of these little things have my week great so far. I am so grateful for the little things and be able to see the good in them. I am going to focus more on the little things instead of all the little problems.

2 comments:

Suzette Swallow said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea that you know Bri too, small world, I'm so excited for her to be at Temple Square

Ali said...

Oh my goodness I am so jealous of your trip to California! I hope you had a blast!