Monday, February 2, 2009

Eating Healthy ... again!

I love eating healthy! My fridge is full of fresh fruits and veggies. My pantry has whole wheat bread, pasta and brown rice. Since coming back to school I have eaten healthy and loved it. Then about two weeks ago I heard a disturbing rumor about me. I was confronted by a friend who asked me if I had an eating disorder. Okay if you know me you know that this could not be farther from the truth. I have lost about 20 pounds over the past two years but I worked extremely hard. I was always healthy during my weight loss process. So after hearing this ridiculous rumor I started eating bad! Junk food galore! I am getting back to my old ways of eating healthy. I am excited. I have sweet potatoes, salads, chicken, brown rice, carrots, bell peppers, apples, blueberries, and so many more delicious food. I am excited to start eating healthy again! Do not worry though junk food is still part of my diet. It is just not my main food source right now! So does anybody else like eating healthy? I might even start posting my favorite healthy recipes!

1 comments:

Elise said...

i should email you some great recipes for healthy eaters :) what's your email? (make a comment on mine so i know)