Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to ME!

My birthday is not until March First! I am turning 21! Most people go to Las Vegas and celebrate with a ton of people at a huge birthday. I cannot picture a better birthday than going to the beach and being enthralled in a good book. Yes I know I am pathetic but its the truth. My big birthday present this year is a trip home for presidents day weekend. I am getting away from the cold and going home to southern California. I cannot wait. I do not want or need much. I am just excited to relax and enjoy the weather and location of my home town.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I finally got onto your blog and it is wonderful. YOu look dazzling and I have to say happier than ever. I am glad you are back into the swing of things and all better. You are such an awesome person, I LOVE YOU! I can't wait to see you over the holiday. Todd's brother Derek will be here too, the one at BYU! Tell Courtney hi for me. LOve you girls! Guess who's back as the Laurel advisor? I guess they want to give me a second chance to actually teach the girls something. Have a good one!

Aubrey Messick said...

so cal is way better than vegas. happy early birthday. :)