Sunday, November 16, 2008

Missing Friends!

You can pass this post if you would like because it is a bit of a pitty party post. I know that coming home was the right thing to do. I can already tell a huge difference in my health. I do not have a sinus infection, or a virus any more. My back does not hurt constantly anymore. I feel rested and relaxed. I have not taken the Soma's in over a week. I have hardly taken any pain relievers as well. I know that I am healing from this injury faster than I would if I was up at school. BUT I miss my friends and family.

I miss my friends from my freshman year. They are so fun and always keep me on my toes. We are always there for each other. We may not hang out as much as we used to because we are all so busy but we are friends for life.

I miss my roommates. They are all so kind, nice, smart, funny, loving, beautiful, spiritual, clean, healthy,and just amazing. I cannot wait to be up there living with them again.

I miss my sister and cousin a lot. I talk to my sister all the time. We are so different but we are best friends. She is so beautiful and kind. I love her and would do anything for her. She is so kind, smart, strong, and everything else. My cousin Ali is one of my favorites. She is so nice and funny. She is great and strong. I love them.


I miss my friends that I spent a lot of this year with. The girls in the apartment across the hall always laugh at me and keep me on my toes. I am excited to get better and see everyone again!!!

0 comments: