Friday, November 7, 2008

Home and Getting Better!


On Sunday my dad and I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and made the long drive from Utah to Southern California. My Dad drove the entire time since I was drugged up the entire time. When I got home I was greeted by my mothers warm love and affection, and the shock of how much my brother has grown. The next morning I woke up and went to my first doctors appointment of the week. The next day I went to go get x- rays! Then later on the last day I went to the doctors for the third time that week. I have already noticed a difference in my back just from being at home. I have been sleeping, not carrying heavy things, taking prescriptions for my sinus infection and my back. I think that I will be able to come back to school a lot healthier. I am so grateful for my friends and family who have been helping me in my heeling process.

0 comments: