Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting Back in Shape After an Injury





I love working out. It helps me concentrate better, calm down, and most importantly look better. Before my injury I was a bit of a gym rat. I would go to kickboxing, running, cycling, pilates, yoga, weights, and of course dancing. After my accident I have had to rest and not work out! Now I am getting back into a very basic work out routine! I go walking three to four times a week and do some of my previous physical therapy work out routines. Even though this is a lot more mellow than my normal routine I can already tell a difference. I have learned that it does not always matter what you do as long as you work out. Sometimes you have to take it easy because your body needs to heal.

1 comments:

Elise said...

very very true. hope it's going well!!!!! provo misses yah.