Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Utah's Version of Sprinkles!


I love cupcakes! I love sprinkles! I think dipidees might even be better! The environment is warm and inviting. You walk through the door and smell the fabulous aroma of the cakes, cookies, and cupcakes. There are large cakes spaced around the bakery that appear to be perfect. The cupcakes are big and inviting as they sit under their large glass frame. Your mouth begins to drool as you look at the large selection. The cupcakes are rich, delicious, and creme filled. Your taste buds explode with each bite! Next time you are in Utah you should check it out! It is worth the calories I promise!!

3 comments:

Liese said...

well...where is this place????? I wanna go to it!

Elise said...

http://capenercaboodle.blogspot.com/

that's me & drew's blog!

Kristen Elizabeth said...

Its in American Fork!