Thursday, October 30, 2008

College Semester Dropout


I am very stubborn. I do not like to admit that I am hurt, having a bad day, or anything that would make me appear weak. After my car accident in August I have tried to pretend like I am okay even though I am constantly in pain. I cannot study for more than twenty minutes. I cannot sit in the testing center for more than thirty minutes without wanting to cry. I am constantly hurting and not getting any better. After much deliberation I have decided to go home and get better. I am differing for the rest of the semester and coming home to heal. I am going to come back to sunny california to spend time with the doctor, physical therapy, and whatever other treatments I can do to allow my back to heal. It is the best thing for me to do right now. I am excited to see my family and to get better!

2 comments:

Liese said...

i hope you feel better and everything works out!

Bryce & Nicole said...

Oh I am so sorry and I will miss you in class!