Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ear Nose Throat

I am going to begin this post by saying I have been so blessed. My back is so doing really well. I can go to the gym, I only occasionally get soar. My health is doing well too. I do not have anymore nasty rashes and I do not get fevers anymore. I am able to go to class, study, and act more like me. The only down side is the annoying sinus infection.
I went to the ear nose throat doctor today and they ran tests, x-rays, and asked a billion questions. I explained where it hurt and how I wake up in the middle of the night coughing and gagging (yes I know a lot of information but just imagine having this since October). The doctor then prescribed me a steroid and antibiotic to take for the next two weeks or so. (I am secretly hoping that I get a six pack by the end of the treatment). I am hoping and praying that this will make me better.
I am not sad about this experience and any of my health problems over the past six months or so. I think that sometimes you are blessed and learn the most when you have trials. I feel so humbled by everything that I have been through. I am so grateful for how much I have been blessed. I know that Heavenly Father has been with me every step of the way. I know that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ knows the pain that I have felt, He knows and loves me. Every night and morning I pray and thank my Heavenly Father for the love that I have felt throughout my life, for the love that my parents have for me, for the love that my siblings have, for the amazing people that have been put in my life, for the Bible and Book of Mormon, for the opportunity to serve others, for the Temple, for being able to have a job,for being able to go to BYU, to be able to express my feelings and believes freely, to be able to work out again, and so many more pathetic reasons. I know that eventually I will get better, until then I am going to be patient and be me.

0 comments: