Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!! I dedicate my valentines day to my family!! They are always my valentines!! They keep me grounded, make me laugh, and know me better then I know myself!! I love them!!







My dad is great!! He is smart, kind, and funny!! My dad has taught me everything I know about sports!! My dad has helped me grow a love for ESPN ( I know I am strange I watch sports center by myself)!! My dad is a great listener!! My dad is a great peacemaker!! My dad is a great cook!! My dad is a great texter ( I get a text from him everyday saying that he loves and misses me)!! I love my daddy!!












My little brother John is the greatest thirteen year old I have ever met. He is hilarious!! He makes jokes that get me rolling on the floor laughing! He is very determined!! My brother wants to get his eagle scout by the time is fifteen! He is becoming the little athlete (he may even work out more then me ... scary thought)!! He is very kind!! My little brother also has a testimony and does what is right without even being asked!! I wish I was at home so I could see him grow up!! I love him!!

I have the most gorgeous sister on the planet!!! My sister is the kind of person that people want to be around! She is also very athletic! My sister is very smart! She is a freshman at BYU and loving it! I love her so much!! She is the best sister I could ask for!!

I have a wonderful and beautiful mother. My mom is my best friend!! My mother is very smart, personable, and kind. My mother is an amazing first grade teacher. She is great with people of all ages. She relates to her first graders, teenagers, and her peers! She is great!! I am so lucky to have her as my mother! I love her very much!

0 comments: