Saturday, June 28, 2008

Best Meal of the Day!


I love treats! Oh my goodness they are the best! Do not get me wrong I love my vegetables, fruits, proteins, whole grains, and dairy products. In my opinion, there is an extra little space on the food pyramid for sweets. I love my cupcakes, and frozen yogurt. I love coming home because I get to indulge in my favorites. There is sprinkles cupcakes (which I have still not had since I have been home), golden spoon, and Cherry on Top. These are all fabulous dessert places. Sometimes I substitute them for a meal. There is only one word to describe these delicious master pieces and it is YUMMY!

4 comments:

Suzette Swallow said...

Oh my gosh Kristen I love Sprinkles, possibly my favorite place on earth. We should go when I come home at the end of July.

g.lock said...

love the g. spoon! miss yogurt like that right now.

Courtney K. said...

A without frozen yogurt is a day wasted.

Karly Kimball said...

kristen i totally agree! i love gspoooon. by the way i didn't know you had a blog too until i stumbled upon it!